- -I flag is now history and being ignored - determining SCSI attributes is really an 'outside task'
- -n flag (NeedResponse) is being ignored, CSW response will now always be read
- Introduction of parameter "OptionMode", wrapping the standard bulk message for all newer Huawei devices
- Fixed missing variable initialization in dispatcher script which could lead to crash (thanks, Dmitry Kunilov!)
- Fixed bug which prevented early logging
- Fixed success report for Cisco AM10
- Some source code formatting and clean-up
Do check these out, observe the latest date!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
New in 2.3.0: