Batteries included
jashuabasset

Couldn't use internet apps-however

Post by jashuabasset » 07 Jul 2021, 11:55

First of all, thank you very much for the hard work you put behind PPP widget. It's beyond words that we could appreciate!

My issue is:

Installed PPP widget 3 from Google Play in Lenovo Vibe P1a42 (on Android 6). Connected Huawei EC152 modem. PPP VPN gets established, could browse to internet using Chrome browser. However, none of the internet apps (like Whatsapp, Skype, TeamViewer, etc.) could connect to internet.

Please guide for further troubleshooting.

Thanks.

immake

Re: Couldn't use internet apps-however

Post by immake » 21 Jul 2021, 23:04

jashuabasset wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 11:55 First of all, thank you very much for the hard work you put behind PPP widget. It's beyond words that we could appreciate!

My issue is:

Installed PPP widget 3 from Google Play in Lenovo Vibe P1a42 (on Android 6). Connected Huawei EC152 modem. PPP VPN gets established, could browse to internet using Chrome browser. However, none of the internet apps (like Whatsapp Skype, TeamViewer, etc.) could connect to internet.
kinemaster mods

Thanks.
did you mistaken the PPP widget 3 as a VPN application ?

George_Daniels

Post by George_Daniels » 06 Sep 2021, 08:25

immake wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 23:04
jashuabasset wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 11:55 First of all, thank you very much for the hard work you put behind PPP widget. It's beyond words that we could appreciate!

My issue is:

Installed PPP widget 3 from Google Play in Lenovo Vibe P1a42 (on Android 6). Connected Huawei EC152 modem. PPP VPN gets established, could browse to internet using Chrome browser. However, none of the internet apps (like Whatsapp Skype, TeamViewer, etc.) could connect to internet.

Thanks.
Yeah Immake, I think, he mistaken the PPP Widget.
Well, I hope this works out for him.
Nowadays, I am having problem with some apps in my mobile, they run for sometime but stops and crashes, dont know why.....

Regards: George

MOD

Anabella128

Post by Anabella128 » 14 Sep 2021, 07:54

immake wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 23:04

My issue is:

Null's Brawl Apk

Thanks.
I also think same on this matter.