Batteries included
George_Daniels

Re: Couldn't use internet apps-however

Post by George_Daniels » 06 Sep 2021, 08:25

immake wrote: 21 Jul 2021, 23:04
jashuabasset wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 11:55 First of all, thank you very much for the hard work you put behind PPP widget. It's beyond words that we could appreciate!

My issue is:

Installed PPP widget 3 from Google Play in Lenovo Vibe P1a42 (on Android 6). Connected Huawei EC152 modem. PPP VPN gets established, could browse to internet using Chrome browser. However, none of the internet apps (like Whatsapp Skype, TeamViewer, etc.) could connect to internet.
Please guide for further troubleshooting.

Thanks.
did you mistaken the PPP widget 3 as a VPN application ?
Yeah Immake, I think, he mistaken the PPP Widget.
Well, I hope this works out for him.
Nowadays, I am having problem with some apps in my mobile, they run for sometime but stops and crashes, dont know why.....

Regards: George

MOD

ananyaa

Post by ananyaa » 03 Apr 2022, 13:32

jashuabasset wrote: 07 Jul 2021, 11:55 First of all, thank you very much for the hard work you put behind PPP widget. It's beyond words that we could appreciate!

My issue is:

Installed PPP widget 3 from Google Play in Lenovo Vibe P1a42 (on Android 6). Connected Huawei EC152 modem. PPP VPN gets established, could browse to internet using Chrome browser. However, none of the internet apps (like Whatsapp, Skype, TeamViewer, etc.) could connect to internet.

Thanks.
Strange idk why only Chrome but Whatsapp, mozilla, Skype etc.

Ralph78

Post by Ralph78 » 16 Sep 2023, 16:30

ananyaa wrote: 03 Apr 2022, 13:32

My issue is:

Installed PPP widget 3 from Google Play in Lenovo Vibe P1a42 (on Android 6). Connected Huawei EC152 modem. PPP VPN gets established, could browse to internet using Chrome browser. However, none of the internet apps (like Whatsapp, Skype, TeamViewer, etc.) could connect to internet.

Thanks.
Strange idk why only Chrome but Whatsapp, mozilla, Skype etc.
It's peculiar that only Chrome works. Try adjusting VPN settings or consider app-specific VPN configurations for WhatsApp, Mozilla, Skype, etc.

Nashi52

Post by Nashi52 » 21 Dec 2023, 10:34

Frustration mounts when faced with the inability to use internet apps, prompting thoughts on potential technical glitches or connectivity issues. The inconvenience sparks a quest for solutions, underscoring the indispensable role of seamless online access in today's connected world. A troubleshoot mindset takes over to resolve the issue swiftly. gb whatsapp pro download

sarfaraz54

Post by sarfaraz54 » 08 Apr 2024, 18:34

Thank Youayetools